PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, December 14, 2009

Book Review: Wicked by Sara Shepard


  • Paperback: 336 pages
  • Publisher: HarperTeen (June 2, 2009)
In idyllic Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four very pretty girls just can't help but be bad. . . .

Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer's digging up her family's secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.

Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. . . .

I have to say that I actually read this book over a month ago...I just haven't been able to bring myself to write the review for it because I don't even know what to say about it. It was not a bad read. It was not a good read. I guess I am just disappointed with it after the first four in the series were so good.

SPOILER (maybe?)

.................................

.................................

..................................

...................................

.................................


....................................


.................................


.................................


A is back. I know right? It was exasperating for this scenario to basically repeat itself. When I discovered that A was back my first reaction was "COME ON!" and that is never good. It was still a decent book but I just could not get past that. Aside from that the girls continue to have serious boy problems and lots of other drama. It feels like there are plenty of problems but never resolutions. I will definitely continue reading the series because I HAVE to know what happens. I am hoping that the next will be better.

2.5/5

CymLowell

No comments: