PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Preggers by Therafirm review


From the Company's site:

Maternity Trouser Socks
10-15mmHg* Gradient Compression

True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure
greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the
stocking to promote better blood flow.

Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.

Super soft material is breathable and provides support to energize legs.

Comfort heel and toe.

Micro-Cool® process creates a wicking effect so moisture evaporates
from the skin quickly providing a comfortable coolness.

****************************
Although this product is geared towards pregnant and post-pregnant women, any woman (like myself) with achy legs can benefit from wearing these compression socks. My legs get very achy and I have considered trying compression socks before but I was a little skeptical about how much they would actually help. In the stores I have only been able to find ugly nude color socks that cost a fortune, until I found Preggers by Therafirm. Their trouser socks come in black and cocoa either in ribbed or diamond pattern at a cost of $14.95 which is a really great price. When I tried the socks on I immediately felt some relief and as the day went on my pain pretty much disappeared. At the end of the day is when I really realized how great the socks worked because when the socks came off after a while the discomfort in my legs set back in. Now on the days when my legs are really bothering me I wear the trouser socks from Preggers by Therafirm. One thing you should keep in mind when ordering the socks is don't go by shoe size to figure out which size to get. Actually take the measurements and compare them to the chart they have so you definitely get the right ones.



Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments: