PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 11, 2015

Product Review: Copperside Trading Sound Sleep Anti-Snore Combination

Copperside Trading Sound Sleep Anti-Snore Combination

I have a problem with snoring so I was really hoping this product would help. Unfortunately it did not. The piece that goes in your nose did nothing for me. When I woke up in the morning I couldn't even find it. It does not fit very securely in your nose. For the mouthpiece you are supposed to immerse the piece in very hot water to soften it up. You are then supposed to put it in your mouth and mold the piece to your teeth for a better fit. I attempted this more than once but it just would not mold to my teeth. It was VERY uncomfortable to wear. It actually made my jaw ache and teeth hurt. This product just wasn't for me.

You can purchase this item on Amazon

*I received this item for review. Any opinions expressed are my own and genuine.


No comments: