Monday, October 19, 2009

Pretty Little Liars Challenge


Hosted by Trisha of Trisha's Book Blog

Guidelines:

- This challenge is to read all of the Pretty Little Liars series. You can not count books that you have read prior to the start of this challenge. Sept. 24, 2009. Challenge closes Dec. 31, 2010.

Here are the books:

*Pretty Little Liars
*Flawless
*Perfect
*Unbelievable
*Wicked
*Killer
*Heartless (January 19th,2010)
*Twisted (2010)

If you complete the challenge then you will be entered to win prizes. There will be 2 winners. One will win the entire Pretty Little Liars series and the other will win the first 4 books in the series (signed).

Join the challenge HERE

2 comments:

trishalynn0708 said...

YAY!! So glad that you joined..
Could you e-mail me at lovestoread0708 at yahoo dot com ?? Thanks.. :D

trishalynn0708 said...

I have been away from blogging for a few months.. The holidays were wild this year.. But I wanted to tell you that when you do your reviews come back to the main challenge blog and just put your name and then (Review #whatever) in the Mr Linky.. That way I can read the reviews and keep up with who is actually reading the books.. It is getting hard to go through everyone's blogs to see if they read any of them yet.. If you have done any reviews when you get time could you please do this? I just send me the links in my e-mail
lovestoread0708(at)yahoo.com and I can do it!!

Thanks so much!!
Trisha