PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Books I got for Christmas


I seriously hit the jackpot this Christmas. I got a TON of books from my family and friends.

by Gena Showalter (one of my favorite authors!):
  • Heart of the Dragon
  • Jewel of Atlantis
  • The Vampire's Bride
  • Nymph King
  • Heart of Darkness (although this is by other authors, I wanted it for Gena's part)
Shannon Hale's Books of Bayern Box set (The Goose Girl, Enna Burning, and River Secrets)

Cinda Williams Chima box set (The Warrior Heir, The Wizard Heir, and The Dragon Heir)

by Kresley Cole:
  • No Rest for the Wicked
  • Dark Desires after Dark
  • Kiss of a Demon King
  • Dark Needs at Nights Edge
  • Wicked Deeds on a Winters Night
  • A Hunger Like No Other
by Kerrelyn Sparks (from my sis):
  • How to Marry a Millionare Vampire
  • Vamps in the City
  • The Undead Next Door
  • Be Still My Vampire Heart
by Jennifer Armintrout:
  • Queene of Light
  • Child of Darkness
  • Veil of Shadows

  • Vampire Academy and Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  • City of Bones and City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (my mom didn't get the 2nd books because they were out lol)
  • Oh.My.Gods by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Elphame's Choice by P.C. Cast
  • Dhampir by Barb and Jc Hendee
  • Insatiable Desire by Rita Herron
  • The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines
  • The Mermaids Madness by Jim C. Hines
  • Goblin Quest by Jim C. Hines
  • Knight of Desire by Margaret Mallory (my sis got lucky b/c I just won a copy in a giveaway so she got my extra copy)
  • Black is for Beginnings by Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
Books from my friend:
  • Killer by Sara Shepard
  • Wild Blue Under by Judi Fennell
  • Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
Books I bought myself for Xmas (there was a sale I couldn't resist):
  • Goddess of the Sea by P.C. Cast
  • Storm Born by Richelle Mead
  • Thorn Queen by Richelle Mead
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
  • In Over Her Head by Judi Fennell
Well, I have a lot of books to read...lol. The B. Dalton and Walden Books at my mall are both closing (so yeah, now my mall has NO bookstores wtf) and they were having closing sales. Everything in B. Dalton was 40% off and most books in Walden's were 30% off. I shopped online this year but my friend wanted me to help him shop for his family...I am soooo glad I went or else I wouldn't have known about the sale. I immediately called my mom and told her about it and she went a little book crazy for me heh. The bad thing about it though is now if I want to go to the book store I have to drive through a tunnel (tunnel traffic is terrible) and it takes at least 30 minutes (as long as traffic isn't bad)...ugh. On another note...............

I MADE OUT LIKE A BANDIT THIS YEAR!
ah I love my family :)

No comments: