PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Upcoming CSN Stores Review

Recently I was contacted by CSN Stores to do a review of one of their products! If you have never heard of CSN Stores you should definitely check them out. You can get just about anything you can think of from there including a bed, bookcase, cookware, etc. Actually, they have 200+ stores online to shop from! Not to mention their prices are awesome. A lot of their items have free shipping as well!

Since Father's Day is coming up I decided to review something that would be great for dads. I know it's perfect for mine! He helped pick it out. I can't wait to get it! When I do I will review the item here and tell you what my dad and I think about it.

The Memory Company Dallas Cowboys Desk Clock - NFL-DAL-822
Dallas Cowboys not your team? They have other teams too!

1 comment:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I will have to show my dad that clock! He will probably want it---:)