Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
Health and happiness.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Christmas morning we all get up, brush our teeth, etc. We usually have cinnamon buns for breakfast and then when everyone is ready we open presents.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would say pay off all my credit card bills but I don't know if that really qualifies as decadence...that's more like being responsible. A purely frivolous thing I would ask for is a closet full of new clothes.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
Baking, playing games, watching movies together, and just spending time together as a family.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Clue, Outburst, Scattergories, Boggle, Sorry, Candyland...lots and lots of board games.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
The only real tradition we had is decorating the tree together, which we still do. Oh and we watch A Christmas Story every year.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I would love to go to England.
8. Check out Gamestop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
Xbox 360 with Kinect bundle
Donkey Kong Country Returns for Wii
Disney Epic Mickey for Wii