PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Upcoming CSN Stores Review

Ducti Danger Utility Messenger Bag in Red - 10308RD

As a CSN Preferred Blogger I was given the opportunity to review a product. I still haven't decided yet what I will review but I found this cool laptop messenger bag on the site. Now I don't have a laptop (which is a travesty), but I still ogle all the accessories, ya know...for when the day comes that I can finally afford a laptop (in the very distant future). I really like this bag. It's different and it doesn't necessarily LOOK like a laptop bag. If you are looking for a new laptop messenger bag you might want to check out CSN Stores because they have a ton of different ones to choose from. I have also found their prices to be pretty good and a lot of items come with free shipping.
Photobucket

No comments: