PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

CSN Stores Book Shelf Review


I was contacted by a representative of CSNstores.com recently to review one of their products. I happened to desperately need a book shelf. For the past few months I have resorted to stacking piles of books on the floor which has resulted in many avalanches of books. So anyways, I requested to review the book shelf in the picture above. It is the ORE 4 Tier Book Shelf in Black. I loved the way it looked and figured since it is metal it would be sturdy enough for my heavier tomes. I received the shelf very quickly and commenced putting it together (by myself I might add). It does not come with step by step instructions, it comes with a diagram...which is all you will need because it is ridiculously simple to put it together. Oh, and you don't need any tools because it comes with an allen wrench (for those that don't know it is a little metal tool in the shape of an L and works kind of like a screw driver). I would say it took me about 15-30 minutes to put together. I am VERY pleased with the book shelf. It is lightweight, yet sturdy enough to hold a lot books without bowing under the weight. If you are in the market for a book shelf I definitely recommend this one.
This is a pic of the book shelf with my books on it...so pretty :) Notice no bowing, YAY! I would like to thank Jason and CSN Stores for the opportunity to review this beauty

By the way, did you know they have over 200 CSN Stores? There is something for everybody there.

I received this item for review, however, any opinions expressed are my own and have not been influenced by another in any way

No comments: