PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perlers for sale!

In addition to the books I have for sale HERE, I am also selling some perler creations I have made (these are not my original designs, they are based on designs I have found online). Next to the perlers is a quarter to give a size reference. You can hang perlers on walls with thumbtacks, frame them (depending on the thickness), attach magnetic backing to turn them into magnets, add pinbacks to them so you can pin them to clothing or bags, etc. There are lots of things you can do with them.

Shipping is not included in the prices but should be very cheap. If you are seriously interested in buying any of these I will go to the post office for a shipping estimate. I will update this post if I do get shipping estimates on the items.

email me: throuthehaze at gmail dot com
subject: Buy Perler

include what perlers you are interesting in buying in the email.

US ONLY (I don't want to risk these getting damaged shipping overseas)
payments must be made via Paypal
no returns, all purchases are final

Princess Peach
$10

Underwater Mario set
(add magnetic backing and these would look great as fridge magnets)
$5

Random Mario Bros. Stuff
(Raccoon Mario, Ladybug bad guy, Dry Bones, Bullet Bill, Toad, Yoshi)

$5 each OR Buy all 6 for $25 (while all 6 are still available)

Ducktales
(Launchpad McQuack, Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby Vanderquack)
$28 for the set

Street Fighter (chibi)
(Chun Li, Guile, Dhalsim, Zangief, E. Honda, and Blanka)
$28 for the set


Photobucket

No comments: