PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Winking Witch Spooky Reads Challenge


Stories and Sweeties is hosting a challenge for the month of October. The goal is to read (and review) 3 spooky reads. It can be about ghosts, witches, vampires, etc.

For more information about this challenge head on over to Stories and Sweeties.

The books I plan on reading are:

1. Ghost Files by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson with Michael Jan Friedman
2. Ghost Trackers by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson with Tim Waggoner
3. Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

***UPDATE***
I my 3 spooky book goal! I will probably try to fit in another 1 or 2 books before the challenge ends though.

I still haven't decided on a 3rd title to read, so I will update this post once I do decide.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Little Miss Becky said...

Great choices! Thanks for participating, Raelena!