PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Product Review: OG Instant Read Thermometer

OG Instant Read Thermometer

This meat thermometer was accurate when I used it which is the most important thing. It also came with a temperature guide printed on the package which I found handy so I cut it out to keep. I also like the holder for the thermometer so it is protected and stays clean in storage. The only reason I don't rate this as 5 stars is because to me this isn't instant read. It took a long time to get to the final temperature. I have a non digital thermometer that takes the same amount of time as this digital instant read thermometer. Overall I'm pretty happy with it though. 

You can purchase this product on Amazon HERE 

*I received this product for review. Any opinions expressed are my own and are completely honest.

Photobucket

No comments: