PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 26, 2015

Product Review: UNi 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil

UNi 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil 2oz
I've been hearing about how awesome argan oil is for awhile now so I figured I should give it a try. I'm certainly glad I did. My skin is always so dry, especially my face, legs, and feet. The first time I used the oil was on my face. My skin felt so tight and dry and then I applied a little Argan Oil. Immediately I felt relief. My skin felt so moisturized and soft.  I was a little concerned the oil would cause a breakout, but surprisingly it didn't. Just a heads up, a little goes a long way. The one thing I don't like about the oil is the smell. Others have said it has a nutty smell, but to me it smelled very faintly of dirty diapers. Thankfully, the smell disappeared pretty quickly and it was a very very faint smell. In the future I will use the argan oil in some homemade beauty products.

You can purchase the UNi 100% Organic Moroccan Oil HERE

*I received this product for review. Any opinions expressed are my own and completely honest.

Photobucket

No comments: