PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Product Review: SmartMouth Mouthwash

SmartMouth Mouthwash claims that it can give you 12 hours of fresh breath. Hard to believe right? Well I have been using this mouthwash for 4 days now and I can honestly say I am floored. It really does give you fresh breath for an extremely long period of time. I would say right now that for me it works for about 8 hours...so not quite 12 hours but it does say on the box that to achieve maximum results the mouthwash needs to be used twice daily for 1-2 weeks. Even after eating I feel like my breath is still fresh. Of course after eating onions or garlic though it is recommended to re-rinse. Oh, and in the morning when I wake up I can tell my morning breath is not so bad (I still wouldn't get up in someone's face, but it is a definite improvement).

I have never liked using mouthwash. Regular mouthwash contains alcohol which dries out your mouth and causes bad breath. So it doesn't really help at all, it actually makes it worse in my opinion. That is one of the best things about SmartMouth Mouthwash...no alcohol! SmartMouth Mouthwash uses a patented zinc-ion technology to eliminate and prevent bad breath.

There are two bottles, and when you want to use the mouthwash you pump equal amounts of each liquid into the cup right before using to activate the ingredients. You then swish it around for 30-60 seconds and gargle with it a bit before spitting it out. SmartMouth Mouthwash comes in two flavors, Fresh Mint and Fresh Cinnamon. I received the Fresh Mint and I love the taste! Normally I can't stand minty things but it is such a mild and pleasant flavor.

SmartMouth Mouthwash can be found in a lot of stores (including places like Walmart, Target, and CVS). To find a location where it is sold go HERE

Head over to the Smartmouth Mouthwash site to get a coupon for $2.00 off any mouthwash or toothpaste at participating retailers.

**I was given the opportunity to review this product because of my membership at The Product Review Place.

No comments: