PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Product Review: Bronson Naturals Beard Oil

Bronson Naturals Beard Oil

If there is anything my boyfriend has taught me it is that having an awesome beard takes maintenance. My boyfriend actually carries a beard comb on him all the time, so I knew he would be interested in trying this beard oil. My personal favorite thing about it is that it is truly unscented. Don't get me wrong, I love scented beard oils, but it is nice to take a break from it. My boyfriend liked that it didn't leave his beard feeling oily and that it made his beard soft. I should also note that he never broke out on his chin during his usage of the product. This product is a triple blend oil. The oils are Argan, Jojoba, and Almond. All great oils with lots of great benefits!
Overall, I think this is a quality product.
You can buy this item at Amazon

*I received this item for review. Any opinions expressed are my own and genuine.

1 comment:

general manager said...

It is really effective oil for beard,,.
Natural Beard Oils