PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Product Review: Oleavine Neem Oil

Oleavine Neem Oil
I was hesitant about using this product at first because people warned about its strong smell. When I opened the bottle I got hit with a potent earthy kind of smell. It wasn't necessarily bad and it didn't really bother me. Neem oil has so many uses and so far I have only tried it a couple ways. First I used it to make an eczema cream since the eczema on my hand was acting up. I used the neem oil, coconut oil, and ground turmeric. It really did help the inflammation. I will definitely keep using the neem oil for this. I also used it as a pest repellant. We keep getting these weird little bugs in one room so I wiped the oil in the area I keep finding the bugs. So far I have yet to see them again. I can't say for sure it was because of the neem oil, but I will probably use it again for this purpose to see if it works again. Next up I plan to use the neem oil in my hair.

You can purchase this Neem Oil on Amazon HERE

 *I received this product for review. Any opinions expressed are my own and completely honest.Photobucket

No comments: