PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Bookshelves and a few creations



I figured since I busted out the camera to do the book shelf review I would go ahead and document what ALL my bookshelves look like for you guys. I have 4 bookshelves (I actually have a shelf not pictured of just some cookbooks/craft books...but it is only one shelf so I didn't bother with it). Everything is alphabetized by author, otherwise it would take forever to find the book I want hehe. On the tall black shelf if you squint you can see some little dudes I made out of perler beads...they are Street Fighters! I made Chun Li, Dhalsim, E. Honda, Blanka, Guile, and Zangief. I also have a Digimon (he is Gatomon)...cuz I am a dork and used to love that cartoon. I have some other things in the pic that I made in ceramics class way back when...like that orange dragon and GIR from Invader Zim (if you can spot him). My bookshelves pretty much take up that entire wall....I'm running out of room!!! Watch out for a future post where I torture you with all my perler creations just because I can muahaahahaa!

p.s. I am not the original mastermind behind these particular perlers...I can't remember who originally did them so I can give props to the artist, I just recreated them is all.

No comments: